Clinics & Services
- Child Health Surveillance
- Immunisation and Vaccination (for children, adults, and travel)
- Family Planning Services including IUCD
- Cervical Smear Testing and Well Woman Checks
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care
- Monitoring and Management of Hypertension, Asthma, Diabetes and Coronary Heart Disease
- Stop Smoking, Weight Monitoring and Diet
- Well Person Health Checks
- Minor Surgery.
- Assessment of Care Needs for the Elderly
Dr Prodhan has a special interest in cardiology, diabetes and mental health as well as having broad experience in general practice.
Dr Prodhan is also clinical Director and senior partner at Gloucester House Medical Centre, Urmston.
Sister Prodhan is our Nurse Practitioner and is able and very competent in Chronic Disease Management and plays a very important role in your continued care.
Sister Michelle Saxon and Sister Thuy Naughton are our Practice Nurses and are available for Chronic Disease Management, child immunisations, travel vaccinations and health and well-being advice.
As well as services provided by the Clinical Team, we are joined by the Midwifes, District Nurses, CPNs, Social Services Staff and Patient Carers to provide a comprehensive service.
Our Assistant Practitioner, Rose Southam is available for appointments, blood tests, blood pressure and weight checks and a comprehensive new patient/well person check for patients joining the list.
Health Care Assistant
Our Health Care Assistant, Sandra Scrimshaw, is available for appointments, blood tests, blood pressure and weight checks and a comprehensive new patient/well person check for patients joining the list.