Clinics & Services
- Child Health Surveillance
- Immunisation and Vaccination (for children, adults, and travel)
- Family Planning Services including IUCD
- Cervical Smear Testing and Well Woman Checks
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care
- Monitoring and Management of Hypertension, Asthma, Diabetes and Coronary Heart Disease
- Stop Smoking, Weight Monitoring and Diet
- Well Person Health Checks
- Minor Surgery.
- Assessment of Care Needs for the Elderly
Sister Michelle Saxon and Sister Liz Collinson are our Practice Nurses and are available for Chronic Disease Management, child immunisations, travel vaccinations and health and well-being advice.
As well as services provided by the Clinical Team, we are joined by the Midwifes, District Nurses, CPNs, Social Services Staff and Patient Carers to provide a comprehensive service.
Health Care Assistant
Our Health Care Assistant, Sandra Scrimshaw, is available for appointments, blood tests, blood pressure and weight checks and a comprehensive new patient/well person check for patients joining the list.